Pages

7.01.2009

everything is o.k. (maybe)

well yesterday didn't go so well. and i feel like i failed ya'll because you think i'm so in control! i started to reread some of my other posts and yeah it seems like that but i am horrible at keeping track. also it seems that the only thing i can eat/drink for breakfast is tea - otherwise i start binging the rest of the day. it's like, if i only drink tea, it sets me up well for the remainder of the day.

water fast today. i gained .6 of a pound and i was literally freaking. i even weighed in the morning! ugg... i am soooo fat. i am also hoping that when i lose the rest of this weight my cup size will shrink too (i'm a C) i have this old bra from 3 years ago (B-cup) and i can't wait until i can fit into it.

i am somewhat satisfied with my eating right now because my stomach is growling and empty. well time to get some more tea. see you later honeys and enjoy the thinspo :)

P.S. if any of you girls have any fasting tips... PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!! i am pretty good at everything ana but fasting is my weakness! anything to keep your mind off food, liquid fasts, anything would help. please comment. thanks so much, you all keep me going every morning.

1st PIC: The Satorialist

anne valerie hash fall 2008 couture

Numero Tokyo March 09 - photo credit: tfs

Numero Tokyo March 09 - photo credit: tfs

Le Flassh

5 comments:

  1. That last picture is sooo perfect. (: Love it.

    And just remember your party! Haha I'm so excited for us both to be gorgeous.

    As for fasting- try to spread your exercise routine (not sure if you have one, but if you don't you deff should) throughout your day. It preoccupies you and keeps your metabolism going throughout the day so that the fast doesn't crap it up.

    It's actually better for you to do say, several twenty minute workouts spread throughout the day than it is to do like eighty minutes all together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! and yeah my exercise has been crazy lately, 30 here 30 there, like whenever i feel like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how long you like to fast, but I find that extended fasts are much much easier. After three or so days of fasting, you stop feeling hungry. At this point it always feel like I could just go forever, so I try to go as long as I can. The first few days are such a bitch to get through.

    Also, your body will start doing some serious fat burning after three-ish days. The first few days it's only actually using your muscle for energy. An exercise routine is not actually that important for longer fasts. It's usually better to conserve your energy for day to day tasks then to use it up. You will still lose a ton of weight.

    As for motivation, I try to stay busy when I start a fast. Easier to avoid food if you don't have the time to eat it.

    I don't want to go on and on lecturing you, but if you'd like more info I am happy to share. I've done a ton of research about fasting and I'm so in love with it. Feel free to email me or whatever for more info.

    <3 Eva

    ReplyDelete
  4. The things that really keep me from eating is going for a walk/run, so I don't have a kitchen right next to me, and that way I don't have a choice! ;) But my number one distractor is the computer. Sad and lazy, I know. But writing on the computer (my blog) really is distracting :)
    I drink a lot of green tea on fasts. Loads of water will make you feel full too.
    Don't give up, sweetie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh and also, try spending the day out somewhere. Try a theme park, museum, swimming at the beach, watching a movie at the cinemas, shopping... Anything. You will most probably not find a place where there's no food involved, but just make sure you bring only enough money for what you want to do, and if you don't need any then don't bring any at all! You won't have a choice then! HA!..
    Hope that helped? Hehe. x

    ReplyDelete