Pages

7.07.2009

every other day.

hey again. sorry this blog has become an every other day posted blog... i haven't really been able to get to my computer lately. but i'm still the same, my weight hasn't moved one ounce. i guess that's a good thing, but on the other hand, i'm still 150... so that's not good either. i really need to get back on track. i'm almost doubting my mind now. i wish i could beat some food sense into my head with a stick so that i wouldn't eat today. but you know what, i may have already had a bowl of cereal and two potato chips but... i can start NOW. i think cereal is enough for one day. ok... just water all the way. i have to drink at least one glass every hour.

thanks again for the support gals. also i really need ot start blogging daily again because that really seems to keep me on track. i think that i have been so afraid of fat these few weeks that i am too scared to weight myself. its like if i don't weigh then... its like i can eat whatever i want. ok another new rule... weigh more than 3 times a day. spread it out too (this is me talking to myself haha)... that way (even though its water weight) it keeps telling me that hell no you aren't gonna weigh 150 at the start of school - you will weigh at least 140. only ten pounds. thats pretty much more than doable if you ask me.

PIC: from lookbook once again. i get almost all of my thinspo from there :) wish me luck! and i wish all of you even more luck in your fasting expeditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment