Pages

7.15.2009

i hate food

i hate it sooo much i could probably murder it. i wish it was the other way around; eat whatever i want and get skinnier. look at this picture. which one looks the best? well duh, the one on the left. right now i feel like the one on the far right. i hate having fat just blubbering around and uggg..

okay well i'm glad i got that out of me. yesterday was horrible, if you read my last post. and i plan to put it behind me. i figure if i can fast hardcore today, i can keep it up until camp. also, it may be annoying but these are my thoughts, i talk about my skinny sister alot. she's like my inspiration, she's me skinnier with a different face. i asked her what she ate yesterday and she said this: oh my god nothing! haha i like was so caught up in this book i totally forgot to eat. no honey, you don't forget to eat. at least if you're me: thinking about food 24/7 and how i'm going to avoid the next meal. uggg she doesn't eat anything and i am soo jealious because it's like she doesn't even try. she just forgets to eat. on a brighter note, i only gained .4 of a pound after all this.

well. that is me today, i have never felt more like not eating in my life. maybe i'm not ana, but i'm for sure ED-NOS. there. that's all i have to say... hopefully you all are doing better.

P.S. i'm also wondering if laxatives work, for those who use 'em? i use to when i had some around the house, but i wasn't sure when to take them. THANX :) peace. love. thin.

3 comments:

  1. laxatives get rid of water weight, all the fat has already been digested in the smaller intestine. Just keep strong.
    ~ Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont take laxatives. :/
    they dont reduce calories or anything like that.. its already been digested. they just make your belly hurt and make you poop.

    just stay strong..
    join my plan!
    Monday - 1100 cals. 30-60 minutes exercise.
    Tuesday - 900 cals.
    Wednesday - 1000 cals. 30-60 minutes exercise.
    Thursday - 800 cals.
    Friday - 950 cals. 30-60 minutes exercise.
    Saturday - 600 cals.
    Sunday - 600 cals. 30-60 minutes exercise.

    ill put you on my blog with the other girls
    if you dont wanna just let me know
    we're planning to lose ten pounds by aug 25th
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay,
    well im putting you on my list!
    make sure to tell me your cals & cals burned

    love ya!

    ReplyDelete