Pages

7.02.2009

water... water everywhere

yesterday was one of my good restriction days, although i hate when i try to fast and it turns into restriction. it makes me feel like i have no control. anyway, i ate fewer than 300 cals yesterday even with a small bowl of sherbet that my mother forced me to eat. i can now say that i am under 150. even if i did weigh in the morning, but that's when i always weigh myself.

i even found this magic jump rope workout (i love my jump rope and it magically burns 10 cals a minute) on fitness magazine that will burn 100 cals in 10 minutes!!! and its soo hard but i did it and i plan on doing it more than once per day. i'm thinking like at lease 4 times or everytime i get the urge to eat.

also my family had to go to some chinese buffet yesterday (what is it with them and chinese??!!) and there was so much food. so i just thought of it as good practice for when i fast and restrict. i sat back and watched the table while everyone else stuffed their faces and i chugged about 3 glasses of water in less than 3 minutes (including thie time it took for the waitress to refill it). i was so full and all i could eat where some mini mushrooms and broccoli. I was very proud of myself, until i let myself have a whol spring roll. oh well, i guess it could have been an EGG roll.

new reverse thinso web guys... this is why you're fat.
no no!! i didn't call you fat, i mean that's the name of the blog. i don't know about you but most of the food they post on here makes me sick and not want to eat a burger ever again. i hope it works for you all and doesn't cause a relapse. WARNING - VERY UNHEALTHY FOOD IMAGES CONTAINED IN BLOG... VIEW AT YOUR OWN RISK...

yes i think all that food is disgusting. but anyway, thats all i have to say. oh and i lost another pound! probably water weight. but i can't wait until i can fast again.

P.S. thanks everyone for all the fasting info, especially eva!!

4 comments:

  1. The website you posted was so useful. I love reverse thinspo. Tried it for the first time yesterday and it worked so well. I've just started my own blog and found yours so I'm following :) keep up the good work, you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you've got excellent self-control. Though I know what you mean-- sometimes, it doesn't matter how little you eat, breaking your plan is bad enough.

    Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems I need some fasting advice myself. I broke mine yesterday. Bleh. But everyday is a new chance. I promise to give you a big post on fasting in a week or so. Once I've gotten myself back on track.

    Congrats on your loss! And good luck sticking to your plans in the future. You had a good day, but I know it still sucks not to do what you set out to do.

    Stay strong!
    <3 Eva

    ReplyDelete