Pages

7.08.2009

food: use sparingly

sparingly is exactly how i intend to eat. i am so afraid to be fat. i think it really doesn't help that my own mother is overweight. it just scares me even more. but today is different. i am not going to eat anything and i need to learn to embrace hunger. i'm so sick of looking at the scale (in the morning too!) and not seeing my fat ass lose any weight.

I had a glass of water today and a spoonful of jelly (i have no idea what i was thinking??). i mean about two weeks ago i wasn't afraid to give up food. it's like my drug of choice. some people smoke some so pot, you know. but what many don't understand is that eating is addicting. it kills dreams of thin. i hate food so much except for the fact that i am attached to it. i even went back to C&S binging the other day... ugg that is sooo disgusting! i am so quitting on food. i hate it, it hates my thighs and my scale.i need to be afraid of it. i'm through wiht food.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds a lot like what I wrote in my journal a few months ago! And it's so sad, but so true. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of my parents are overweight so I know how you feel. I get scared that I might look like my dad when I'm older! Food is definitely addicting, just stay strong! I know you can do it! I really love your blog! I'm going to subscribe.

    Here's mine: www.peaceloveana.blogspot.com

    Lola <3

    ReplyDelete