Pages

6.30.2009

restriction is the way to go

haha, i'm in somewhat of a good mood today, seeing as i lost another pound! but i still can't stop. in the past, when i used to be a binge eater, i would starve starve starve and restrict until i lost about 5 lbs and then i would feel like i needed to reward myself and i would eat one bowl of ice cream. but one became two and two became three. pretty soon, i was on an all out binge and the next day i pretty much gained it all back.

but not anymore. i am sober. i am clean. i have had tea, some mini orange slices, and a bite of cereal and hunger has still not set in. i'm not hungry yet, so that can sometimes throw me off a bit. but i think i can allow myself 100 more cals and then go to sleep. sleep is the best way to keep my mind off of food.

i've found that i'm really not up to fasting right now. i think i'll go for a little more restriction before i start a full on, hardcore fast. i am pretty good at liquid fasting though - because i usually drink about 160 oz of hot tea and the warm liquid going down my throat seems to fill me up faster (cal free, of course).

hahaha wow i'm in a good mood. and i'll be in an even better mood when i start feeling hungry :) because for every second i'm hungry, that's one less fraction of a pound not on my fat thighs anymore. happy fasting/restricting/dieting everyone!

also (random and has nothing to do with dieting)... i LOVE this giraffe-print tote from Dooney and Bourke. its even under $200 which is pretty good for such a large bag from Dooney. sorry to get off topic but how could i not say something about this amazing bag!? (promise-no more straying off topic!!)

P.S. Thanks once again to the new followers and your comments really do keep me going. i'm so glad i started this blog!

PIC's: i love dakota fanning, she's a little younger than me but close enough to where i can still relate and she's sooooo pretty and thin! the second one below is from a blog called "because i'm addicted". beautiful photo :)

3 comments:

  1. Good job with the restricting! I wish I could be as optimistic as you, I'm usually so moody :)

    By the way, I love the thinspo you post.

    - K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am exactly the same with the binge eating, sometimes i can break the cycle, but im still struggling, so proud of you for being clean...jealous much lol.
    Good luck with the restricting hun, it really is the best way.

    Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about the binge eating-- balance is a lot better. And you'll feel hungry soon enough :)

    Love your blog!

    -Clem

    ReplyDelete