Pages

7.14.2009

ohhhhhhhh my god...

o my god this will be the shortest post ever. i really effed up this time. i was doing so well also.. damn it. i really wanna fast but i can't. i have no control. i am doomed to be a fat ass forever. i have been stuck at 150 lbs for a whole year and it comes off easy but it comes back on easier. i am sitting here looking at my sister who has eaten who knows what (and i don't think i've seen her eat anything) while i've downed three bowls of cereal (c&s but still full) in less than one hour. this day that today is my last day of freedom. i have given into the last meal syndrome. i hate myself. stay stronger than me. please.

1 comment:

  1. ohhh honeyy,
    stay positive.

    nip 'er in the butt and get it done. :)
    theres no day like today!

    ReplyDelete