Pages

7.19.2009

all that work for nothing.

sigh* i worked so hard not to binge or eat too much these last two days. friday was tough because we ate out twice. italian place and then salad place. only had a salad and about 1/2 cup of soup then later i had a chicken salad sandwich but i had to sneak and c&s into a napkin so my stupid stepgrandmother would think that i was eating more than i was.

uggg i even saw a hard core ana at the pool we went to. oh... she was sooo thin. my fatass stepgrandma even said oh look she's anorexic. and made a face. ha well i wonder what she would think if she found out that i was ednos!

i worked so hard. i did have to feel full a few times yuck. now i just woke up and weighed in at 152.8 gosh darn. i do think that it is just water weight but no chances. today i will do a partial fast because i am getting so much better at resisting the temptation of food. i will be under 150 by the time camp rolls around next week.

Oh and i found out how much my sister claims to weigh. she is 5'6 and 110 lbs. or so she says. no she's not. her ass is huge and she is pretty big-boned. i really don't believe her. and i have experience with height weight ratios. she is flat out lying. grrrr...

PIX: lookbook once again. makes me want a space between my legs.

4 comments:

  1. It wasn't for nothing - you will learn from it and eventually you will achieve what you want to achieve. I love your blog - I stumbled upon it only today when I saw your pic on the member bit for a thinspo blog. I feel the same as you - I am ednos too - if you ever want support feel free to write. Hope today is better. Don't worry about the pool incident. You will have your day x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be too upset. It's always so hard with family : / I'm sure you'll be down by the time camp starts if you work extra hard this week : )
    Stay strong and good luck with your partial fast today <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll be fine. You're awesome girl.
    <3

    Family is so difficult.
    Keep working hard and everything will be fine.
    Promise! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry it'll get better =). Also unless your sis looks like a model or someone like keira knightley she is lying. I'd say keira is 5'7" and weighs maybe 110 or 115

    ReplyDelete