Pages

7.12.2009

yay yay i'm doing okay!

well that's me! i didn't eat anything but bread and diet soda yesterday and a few handfuls of cheerios. i know i said that i must not eat anything but for me that is soooo difficult. i love feeling water full though. and that's exactly what i felt like all day! it totally makes up for the mexican food i ate for my aunts b-day on friday.

and today is going well too! i ate a piece of hershey bar (you know how its split into peices i had about 3 of those... horrible but its not that bad i could have eaten the whole bar!!) and i c&s some bread. my mom got about three packs of crystal light too so i should be set for the next week of staying at home alone and staring at the kitchen all day. i've also been pretty active too: practicing lacrosse with my skinny sister whenever i can. it makes me feel better that i can play it and she completely sucks at it (but she's skinny so that definitely makes up for it).

sorry i haven't been commenting on any of your blogs! but don't get me wrong i am reading them like clockwork everyday. all of your triumphs have really been a big help to me and my weight loss. and i promise to post some thinspo tomorrow. nothing was jumping out at me today :)

lose lose lose it all honeys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment