Pages

6.29.2009

pretty much (im)possible

well that's how i felt when i got a look at the delectable asian cuisine staring me in the face at the dinner table. but i had control. i even had to do the cup thing where you pretend to be drinking but you're spitting everything you "ate" into it. i could tell that my parents knew something was wrong. i mean i even refused ice cream! to them, i'm their girl who eats way too much and then my sister on the other hand eats next to nothing. i tried eating exactly what she ate when i wasn't ana but i think i just got too hungry and started to binge.

but i still restricted like crazy. i mean i probably ate less than 200, which for a new ana like me is amazing. i already know i'm not fasting today - already ate a very small bite of cereal w/milk. i do know that i am steadily losing about a pound everyday. i just need to keep this up.

PIC: i find emma watson to be gorgeous thinspo for me! this is from her covershoot for teen vogue.

P.S. thanks to everyone who commented on my last post or is following me, yes, we are all in this together ;)

3 comments:

  1. I think Emma Watson's gorgeous, too. (:
    How long have you been ana?

    ReplyDelete
  2. a few weeks now, about a month maybe, i explained it all two posts before this i think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following me, hun :)
    Your blog is great! Keep up your work with your weight! You sound so strong!
    And Emma Watson is my favourite thinspo ;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete