Pages

6.20.2009

damn you lacrosse

There, i cursed. not even really that bad of a curse. so heres what happened. i went to a 4 day lacrosse camp (more like boot camp). it was 6 hours for 4 days in the sweltering heat. for me this was like ana paradise. it was like exercising and sweating for more than 6 hours the day and whenever i exercise it makes me not want to eat!! but it was still too good to be true. at the end of camp i felt so exhausted on the last day that i went to wataburger. freakin... WATABURGER. i had the biggest freaking burger with bacon and cheese and a large french fry... oh my god what was I thinking. I know what i was thinking. you worked so hard honey... you deserve this. no i didn't. if i had not eaten and stuck to my fasting plan i would be 140 right now. well, tomorrow is another day and i plan to stick with this love of a blog. blog your the only thing that matters right now. along with being thin. i'm sorry i'm ranting. please forgive me. i just had to get this of of my "plate" along with that giant burger and fries...

No comments:

Post a Comment