Pages

6.25.2009

decided to make this work

Hey again gals, actually this is the first actual post that is public. I actually want to make this blog work for me. I need to use this as an outlet; to channel my fear, anger, and rants on being thin. My life for me with this blog is anonymous. I'll keep this post short and simple, I want to be thin and I haven't eaten anything all day. I am officially not a wanna-rexic. I have an eating disorder. And it isn't all it's cracked up to be. But I'll record anything I feel or think here, if anyone would take the time to read it (I don't mind, my computer screen can hear just fine...). So it would mean alot to me to follow it. I'm new to this feeling of enjoying hunger; I need support.

Thanks to all, if anyone reads this

PS - this is not a dud of a blog where I will write once a month. I will track everything. stay posted... this isn't the end of me, it's the beginning

1 comment:

  1. I'm following this. I know how you feel about the wannarexia thing, I think. It's hard when you really have to deal with it... but it still feels so good to loose weight and not eat when you really embrace it.

    Hope things are going well for you.

    ReplyDelete