Pages

6.26.2012

Good day today. Kept it right at my max of 800 cals. I do need to get my sorry ass to the gym though. I started weight training today with dumbbells and I hope my arms feel sore in the morning. I love that sore feeling after a workout. It means change is occurring. Hopefully I can get my new tennis racket tomorrow so I can go to the courts with my sister this week.

So to keep myself occupied I am doing a sort of daily diary topic thing (they do them on tumblr sometimes). I'll skip around but here is the question.

Stats/Height/What do you want?
I am 18 years old
5 feet 7 inches
I weigh 147 lbs :(

I want to weigh under 120. I simply want the evil bondage that is my scale to read 119.9 at some point before I begin college. I have to look at my 16 year old sister everyday who is 5'8" and weighs somewhere around 130. I am a little afraid to actually know how much she weighs. I want to be thinner because I am sadly shorter.

I personally do wish I were taller at times, maybe because I feel like it would detract/excuse my weight. But that's just my personal opinion. I always feel intimidated by girls who are taller than I, while I feel like I have a little more confidence when I am taller than someone.

All in all. I want to be 119.9 lbs by September 1, 2012. I will be. Just 28 lbs to go.

1 comment:

  1. you will get there even tho i no u dont think it but ur weight right now is low ur thin!
    remeber its just a number it doesnt reflect how lovely you are
    xx

    ReplyDelete