Pages

6.03.2010

never lose control.

I kinda ate a lot yesterday. Or at least I felt like I did. This morning had just a bowl of cereal. I'm gonna try and go to the YMCA later in the evening (I hate exercising in front of other people you know). I was also thinking of joining a spinning class, like indoor cycling and such. I wonder how it is - one hour locked up in a room with a bunch of bikes and only being able to work out. The only problem is working out in front of other people, even if they are only there for the same reason as you.

I should be able to restrict pretty well today, despite all the goodies that have been mysteriously accumulating various places in my kitchen. My mother always hides food too. Sometimes I feel like I inherited these horrible habits from her, the only difference is that I want so badly not to binge that when I do I'll purge it or spit it out or something. Ughhh, that's what happens when I completely lose control.

Hahah I just noticed that I'm using proper caps in this post. haha :P

I'm gonna keep restricting for the rest of the day.
I will drink at least three glasses of tea.
I will go the gym and bike for at least 25mins w/o stopping.

PICS: First one is Camilla Belle, and although I don't completely admire her filmography, I think she's gorgeous. Second one is from lookbook.nu - love the sight because it's like a huge melting pot of styles draped on lucky, thinspiring people.

1 comment: