Pages

3.11.2009

why don't i care anymore?

i haven't really been keeping up with this blog and it makes me angry b/c i really want to.

i c&s alot today. it really makes me think that my brain is full b/c i am chewing so much that it makes my jaw hurt. but then it just doesn't seem to do anything to my weight. i think it keeps it where it is. i have officially hit a plateau of 150lbs and it won't budge unless i do some major calorie counting and starving myself.

i am going to start by cutting back on breakfast so that if i do well i may be able to make it just under the 500 cal mark for the whole day. I AM GOING TO DRINK CRYSTAL LIGHT AND HAVE A CEREAL BAR FOR BREAKFAST EVERY DAY. and if i run out of cereal bars then i'll just ride my bike to kroger and go get some more... no exceptions.

I WILL ALSO LOOK AT THINSPO EVERYDAY (MUST DO)

I AM ALSO GOING TO KEEP TRACK OF EVER CALORIE ON CALORIECOUNT.COM!!!
i will be skinny even if it means i can only enjoy food once a week, or maybe even once a month. or ideally - never.

No comments:

Post a Comment