Pages

3.03.2009

more and more sickening

Today i really felt horribly ill. I know that my body feels terrible but on the inside, within a small portion of my mind, i feel happy. I am happy that i feel so horrible that i can't eat. I have already eaten so much today it feels like a dream. Every morning i eat a bowl of cereal for about 230 calories because it is supposed to rev up your metabolism. One of my friends who usually eats with us at lunch brought with her and she didn't like it. So, as usual, she asked everyone, "who wants it?" I of course said yes. It was a plastic case filled to the brim with oily, greasy, cheesy spaghetti! What the heck. I was somewhat pleased with myself though because i managed to stop halfway through because of my sickness. I shouldn't have said yes. I should have refused.

well i don't think that i can eat anymore. i just feel to horrible. i'll just take an aspirin and hopefully i can jusst sink into oblivion...

No comments:

Post a Comment