Pages

5.11.2012

i needed to post some thinspo to keep myself busy since this friday night is quite more uneventful than normal. i've actually been pretty busy during the weekends. granted EVERYTHING and i mean everything i do with my friends revolves around food. i hate that. it's as if we can't think of anything to do besides go out to eat and then mess around until after midnight. it's a complete nightmare for me trying to keep calories to a minimum before prom. yes, i realize that i am using a very yoyo, flip floppy method to lose weight, but for what i need it for, its appropriate. 

also, my whole family has been on weird schedules so we have been eating on the go a lot as well. i just try and order a drink or a eat half of a kids meal, but its still hard. i am getting my mind mentally ready for a planned liquid fast on monday. since i am still doing my last AP tests of the year i physically cannot fast or limit my caloric intake in the morning of tuesday and thursday. i have an afternoon test on wednesday so i need to make sure i eat a protein/carb filled lunch/brunch. i just cannot wait to be done with high school, just two more weeks basically and i'm done. done with the people (for the most part).

No comments:

Post a Comment