Pages

2.21.2012

Forgot to check in yesterday, but I did get a chance to go to the gym! I didn't today sadly, because I am car-less. Tomorrow, no excuses.

I need to make sure I weigh myself tomorrow first thing after I wake up and go to the bathroom, I need a baseline. Also, even if I don't eat much all day, I need to eat most of my cals around 5pm-6pm because that gives me enough time to burn it off at the gym around 7:30pm and if I don't eat it in the morning, I don't even notice the difference in hunger level (I'm still the same degree of hungry!).

I can do this. Prom will be awesome. Spring break is in 2.5 weeks. I will make it to 142 by then. That's easy!! Weak even, 2lbs a week is nothing!

Dree Hemingway = major thinspo





2 comments:

  1. Best of luck to you with your weight loss. I'm trying to lose as much weight as I can before spring break too. We can do it!

    All my support,
    Dainty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hell yes! i know this time it will be different for us, im so done with being stuck at my "set point"

      Delete