Pages

11.16.2011

today




actually that title is a bit of an understatement, as today could not have been more typical. woke up. decided to cut back a little on what i ate for breakfast, jut 1 packet of oatmeal with water ( i didn't add the usually milk to cool it off or granola on top. lunch rolled around and i restrained myself, sans half a kitkat bar... my friend was like forcing it upon me so... 7th period meant mr. awk went to his random junk food joint and brought something with him, so i gave into a few french fries. after school was half a sandwich and some chips. so far i really haven't done too bad, considering i am planning on going to the gym to run a little later. i just have to wait for the car.

i really don't understand why i have this fear of running outside. i mean, it can't be people watching me, more people probably watch me at the gym so i don't really know. anyway gym=cleaner, and i have more of an incentive to stay longer since i'm already there and wasted gas to get there. will do better tomorrow, stickin to the oatmeal!

 it post my goals in a NEW sidebar. i need to get myself on track.



No comments:

Post a Comment